speedometer

does not work, but rpm and gas does, what do i need to do to fix this?

speedo cable

Ditto the above, the first thing I would check.:idea:94

im clueless, where would it be, is it behind the whole dash?

Yes it is plugged into the back of the instrument cluster and the other end is plugged into the speed sensor on the transaxle, [transmission].
The speed sensor could also be the problem, or the speedometer itself.:hmm:94

like when i bought it, he pointed somewhere in the engine bay, like in the back, so i guess thats what it is right?

Yea its the cable, thats where its at. It goes from the top-backside of the tranny, through the wall and connects to the speedometer. Where it goes through the wall it should have like a rubber coneshaped piece…:slight_smile:

[QUOTElike when i bought it, he pointed somewhere in the engine bay, like in the back, so i guess thats what it is right?][/QUOTE] That is correct, the speed sensor looks like this… http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93-acura-integra-OEM-speed-sensor-VSS-B18_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33733QQihZ010QQitemZ200103436444QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW :stare:94

ok thank you soo much, ill let you know how it works!!!:werd:

Just for your information… if you happen to find the cable and try to hook it back into the speedo sensor on the tranny… you would need a locking pin that holds the head of the cable onto the sensor or else it might come loose and won’t work…

Try going to your local junkyard and get one… that’s your best bet