Spoiler

Hey guys,

Sorry if I ask any dumb questions or anything, I’m not exactly what you would call “car smart” but I have a question about a specific type of spoiler for my 2nd Generation Integra.

Does anyone know where you can purchase JDM Integra Type R spoilers, or do they even fit on our cars? I absolutly love that spoiler and I would want one on my car as well. If these spoilers do not fit, does anyone know any replica ones that would fit, I won’t complain if it doesnt have the LED light, but I would prefer one.

Thanks in advance

:search: they don’t fit the G2’s right

Do you know any spoilers that look a tad bit like the ITR’s spoiler then?

:search: oh wait, i forgot, you’re too d a m n stupid to hit the search button.:baby:go get a tape measurer and measure your trunk then go to wingswest.com and look up universal spoilers. the first time i told you to:search: should have been your queue to :search: . did i mention for you to :search: . its that big blinking :search: button at the top of the screen. google.com offers lots of :search: capabilities, try :search: there too:(

oh, by the way, you dont have to be “car smart” to :search:

I did ass, look above I posted a reply to something… but I want a list or something… god damn…

you d umbass, i f ucking spelled it out for you.

go get a tape measurer and measure your trunk then go to wingswest.com and look up universal spoilers
oh, by the way, :search:

I asked a question, you don’t need to jump down my throat. I searched before I wrote back trust me, but I really didn’t get anywhere. You didn’t need to flame me because I was a little confused…

Originally posted by chsscott
:search: oh wait, i forgot, you’re too d a m n stupid to hit the search button.:baby:go get a tape measurer and measure your trunk then go to wingswest.com and look up universal spoilers. the first time i told you to:search: should have been your queue to :search: . did i mention for you to :search: . its that big blinking :search: button at the top of the screen. google.com offers lots of :search: capabilities, try :search: there too:(

This guys got problems. mann… chill out.
:werd:

i told him to :search: because this exact same question has been answered before. since both of you are too god damn stupid to :search: i’ll give you morons the thread. http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34401 :shock::whoa: WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? i thought i swore you said you :search::owned: next time, :search:

Geez man, relax! This is a message board, not an archive. The point of this whole thing is to ask questions, share infomation, and help others. Not to flame people. I think a better route would be to “suggest” using the search, instead of calling someone a “moron” and belittling their intelligence.

Originally posted by AcuraPilot69
Geez man, relax! This is a message board, not an archive. The point of this whole thing is to ask questions, share infomation, and help others. Not to flame people. I think a better route would be to “suggest” using the search, instead of calling someone a “moron” and belittling their intelligence.

if you read my first post, i wasn’t belittling their intelligence. i was doing it after his 2nd post. which was when he ignored me, and didn’t take my advice. then i went even farther and gave him the post address, now how is that :gay: ?

Originally posted by chsscott
i told him to :search: because this exact same question has been answered before. since both of you are too god damn stupid to :search: i’ll give you morons the thread. http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34401 :shock::whoa: WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? i thought i swore you said you :search::owned: next time, :search:

how am I a moron for not searching… what was a searching for??.. geeze, all im sayin is that u got some problem :crazy:

Cut the bullshit. You simply could’ve posted one search icon, but instead you felt the need to go off on the :search: icons and then back up your graphics with unnessecary words. If you feel like making a point, one search icon would be plenty.

memorex, if you would like to further this topic, search type-R/ITR rear spoiler and you should find what you need.

CLOSED