sportline issue... need answers please.

i threw sportlines on my friends 90 ls cuz he liked the drop of my 91 with sportlines… after doing everything the front went down 1.5" but the rear dropped really low and theres no gap between the fender and tire… the difference is a little noticeable since the front has like a 2 finger gap… why is this?

Did you guys install the circular rubber spring pad that goes inside of the top black shock mount? (Also, the rear spring rate is much less that the front, and if the rear trunk is loaded with heavy objects, i.e., three 12" subwoofers, then that could lower the ride height.)
BTW, on my DA with SL springs, the front of my car has about a 2 finger gap and the rear has a 1 finger gap.

You sure you didnt swap front and rear springs? You also have to remember, that the front fender well is cut higher on the front than the rear causing the illusion that the rear is lower than the front.

“Did you guys install the circular rubber spring pad that goes inside of the top black shock mount?”

there wasnt one… and theres 2 10s in my trunk but its pretty light… ill take it out during the week and see if it changes.

well there should have been one dude. might be your problem. if theres no rubber ring in your upper shock mounts (that go in the shock towers) then they deteriorated and fell out. buy new ones, you need them.

you know what i remember what your talking about… i got em on mine there were none on his… how much are they and where can they be found? how long would he be able to drive without em? what do they do exactly?