squeeking sound on rear suspension when pushed down?

When I had Eibach Sportlines in the rear, my car suspension made a weird squeeking sound as if it was the springs. I later upgraded to Progess Springs with Koni Yellows, and I still get that sound. Its hard to explain but its equivalent to: tires rubbing against very smooth/slick concrete, springs compressing, or when your having rough sex on the bed. I figured it was the bushings, but other than that I haven’t got a clue as in what to change. Any idears?

imagine a girl being devirginized without some lubrication:horny:

try putting some kind of grease between that springs and shock tower rubber stuff… you said u bought new springs for that?

Yes I did that once…but maybe it wasn’t enough “Lubricant.” Will it be ideal if I silicone the first coil…or it’ll just all come off in the long run? OR maybe both?

all those words are sex-oriented hhaaa :horny:

not really sure bout the silicone trick, i used to have those squeake when i had my skunk2, i always heard it when i turn right ONLY… i have pro-kit now and never heard anything yet…

dude where do you live…we should meet up some time. so i can rape you :gay: haha

hahaha… i live down here in Kaneohe… we can go out for a cruise with pleather and some of his friends sometimes, after i get my car… its in a paint and body shop getting some new look…

ahck i wont have my car either…its going under heart transplant. kaneohe so far…im in waipahu…

hey man, is it true that cops in Waipahu are so strict?? i try to avoid that place man,lol…

no cops. cops don’t mind drop cars , load mooflers, tinted windows, over here or other places…there more on reckless driving and speeding.