state ref, selling the car to a friend

the haters on this forum make me laugh . As far as doing something illegal and knowing about it I think there is not one person on this forum that can say there car is stock and legit whether its having your car lowered or one piece headlights or even having exhaust without a cat or resonator your car is illegal .

The kid learned his lesson said hes not going to do it again . And theres a borderline with tough love and just being a straight ass and you crossed it a while back when you tried to lecture a fellow member about illegal mods.

and dude as far as saying I hope you lose your car get that dick out of your ass and see what your saying to someone that obviously cares for there car.
Was that too harsh ?:slight_smile:

no disrespect to the people who live in cali but cali really sucks seems like you cant do shit to your car over there all i hear is problems after problems with swapping motors and exhaust even as far as emblems wats that all about then i hear about cars getting crushed wtf. west coast is buggin.

:fuckrace: i bet 99% of the g2ic community have street raced, or been to one, and the other 1% are sissie girls

I would street race, only if i get called out and there’s $$ to be made… im never scared!

dang bro, we got some haters on here huh. hope it works out so you get your car back. you should be more cautious when your racing, dont race more than once in the same spot lol!

lolz SERIOUSLY that sucks