Stay Away From 93da9!

thread link:
http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181091

Basically in a nutshell what happend is this member, “Micheal Woods” was selling this turbo kit. I basically sent him the money ASAP hoping to recieve the parts ASAP. 4days after sending him the money, (payment being complete) I recieved a halfassed email saying my account isnt confirmed. What exactly he’s talking about im not exactly sure. (perhaps that my bank account isnt verified??? eventhough this has no effect on the transaction that was complete) Then the next excuse was that he’s waiting for the money in his bank account to clear before he sends it to me, again not my problem that he’s fucking broke and needs my money to clear before sending a package. (BTW: throughout all this I’ve been sending dozens of email’s only to recieve halfassed broken english responses every week not explaining anything).

Now its 3weeks later and i still dont have the turbokit, let alone a tracking number or a response.

:fingban: this faggot.

i don’t want to ban him yet…see if he comes back,…

his last online activity is 26 May 2008

what ever happened to this?

after i said numerous times that i wanted my money back- he gave me the option to continue waiting or give me my money back…which i opted for a refund yet another time.
however he still never gave me one dispite what he said on here. i got my money back becuase he couldnt provide paypal with enough info, so i won the claim and recieved my money back from paypal.

apparently he sent me an email telling me his “cuzin” bought it and is using it- which i find redicolous.

whatever, probably never exsisted. fucking scammer.

just stay away.

well, at least it turned out in your favor. very cool.

i hate shitty people like that:mad:

Good to hear you got you money back on this one:hi5:

glad you got your money back, guy sounds like a real D-bag

thanks guys, appreciate your support.