steering rack ... valve body fittings pitch thread & flare?

1. what are the pitch threads for the 4 fittings going into the valve body unit?
    a-b-c-d

2. what is the proper flare spec of each of the 4 hardlines?

One is M12x1.0
The others I never ended up figuring out, as I was deleting PS, so I just welded the fittings shut.

Sorry I can’t help any more, if you haven’t figured it out by this weekend, I’ll snag some from the junkyard and take them to fastenal to find out.

I just looped the hard line with the same fitting. I tried to get some custom lines made but all shops said was it was impossible to
Make them so short in the different an size.

[QUOTE=da6xsi06;2309378]I just looped the hard line with the same fitting. I tried to get some custom lines made but all shops said was it was impossible to
Make them so short in the different an size.[/QUOTE]

It makes a world of difference to open it up and remove the piston inside, then there’s no need to loop, just cap them.

remove the piston?
can you provide me more info on this?
is this to delete the PS?

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2796677

This is the closest you can get to a thread for de-powering a DA rack, but it’s very similar in process, our racks come apart slightly differently.
Cutting the piston out takes away any friction it makes when turning and allows for sealing the rack housing, essentially making it just as a manual rack.
This method is useful for keeping the same ratio and de-powering, as opposed to using an EF rack (but you can still use a quaffe quick ratio kit with it). It is not reversible (to my knowledge) without getting a new rack.

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/19-projects-diy-article-talk/199132-best-power-steering-removal-meltman.html

This one is for looping lines, and may have your thread pitches in it, but I haven’t looked too closely. This allows you to return to power steering later, but there is still that added friction making it harder than a true manual rack.

Personally, I’ve had a few different cars with looped lines, and I’ve been used to them for so long that it’s not ‘hard’, but when I removed the piston, it felt so easy to turn even sitting still. I’ve never had a factory manual steering car though.

Forgot about getting those fittings this weekend, but I will have my rack out next weekend and I’ll get the thread pitches.

thank you boss.
i’m sure others will need this info in the future too.

Post pic’s

Sorry Charlie, I had some personal stuff come up this weekend, but I should get to do it this weekend!

Sooo did you get a chance? lol

I measured all 4 a few weeks ago, can`t remember off the top of my head but i will be underneath that part of the car this weekend playing with those fittings. Will let you know

[QUOTE=abs-lsd;2311433]Sooo did you get a chance? lol

I measured all 4 a few weeks ago, can`t remember off the top of my head but i will be underneath that part of the car this weekend playing with those fittings. Will let you know[/QUOTE]

Not yet, It’s been a rough couple weeks lol
The only attention my car has gotten was trying to replace some bushings and failing