Sticker Removal

Hey, I was just wondering what the best way to remove a sticker from my hatch glass would be. It’s a white sticker in the shape of the state of Oklahoma, it looks like it’s missing pieces already anyway, lol. Should I just get some “Goo-B-Gone” and then just fingernail it off? Thanks for the help!

scrape it off with a razor.

peel the sticker off, and then to get the residue left by it off, spray windex on it then use a razor blade to scrape it off. Be careful when using the razor blade, you can scratch the glass.

thanks for the help, I dont have a razor blade right now tho. How much do those things cost, can’t be that much. MAYBE I COULD USE MY MACH 3, lol.

uh…dude just get a wallpaper or paint scraper with a razor blade in it. you won’t scratch your glass unless you use just the corner of the razor blade…and you don’t need to peel shit off, spray it with this, then wipe it with that, spin around three times on your head while whistling the last 4 measures of the 4th movement of the New World Symphony or any other crap. Just get a razor, go slow, and you’ll be fine.

Thanks for all of the help. It came off well! It looks cleaner now. I used a paint scraper I believe. THANKS AGAIN!

Originally posted by zoomintegra
and you don’t need to peel shit off, spray it with this, then wipe it with that, spin around three times on your head while whistling the last 4 measures of the 4th movement of the New World Symphony or any other crap. Just get a razor, go slow, and you’ll be fine.

:rofl:

haha i was wondering how many people would read all of what i put in there. :wink: