STOLEN: RED 93 Integra GS-R in front of NIKKO SF

Hi guys, just wanted to put the word out that my red 1993 integra Gs-r was stolen tonight in front of the NIKKO Hotel in San Francisco (Ellis & Mason) between 11:34pm - 12:30am. Not sure if this forum has any type of section for message like this, but I figured I’d post here since I’ve seen other similar ones. The cops told me the recover rate for the city is pretty good, but at this point I’m chalking it up to be stolen…crappy thing is my wallet was in the car as well

Details
LICENSE:3JWR651
VIN:JH4db2381ps000367

• on the drivers side of the hood there is a mark which looks like BB pellet hit it from underneath. The paint has a circle chip.
  • San Jose State Alumni license plate frame.
  • The front bumper along where it curves to the side of the car has paint coming off from the braz which use to be on the car.
  • On the dash is a brown stuffed lion with a crazy “Albert Einstein” mane
  • To the right of the license plate is a small vertical scratch
  • The paint on the door handles are quite faded, pretty obvious from the rest of the car
  • front part of the roof before the sunroof the paint is starting to fade
  • No front license plate
  • One of the heater grids on the rear window has a repair patch which is slightly thicker on the drivers side, it’s towards the bottom of the window, about a 2 inch long repair
  • the tire valve covers are green (costco uses these on their tires)
  • on the passenger side near the “VTEC” logo trim there is a car door ding which is pretty big, the trim is painted red like the car
  • rear bumper on the passenger side has a noticeable scratch on the passenger side
  • the paint is chipping near the rear spoiler along the rear hatchback window frame.
  • There are “SCCA ROAD RACING” stickers on both quarter panel windows
  • The rear jacket hook on the drivers side has a pine tree air freshener
  • The car has roughly 150,000 miles

Other than that is is stock to the bone. I know it’s not much to go on but everything I could mentally think of with the car as far as things to look for.

Would love the NORCAL forums help to keep their eyes open for this on EBAY or Craigslist. Not sure where else I should post online?

Not sure what other info I should post here. I’m also hopeful to read other stolen car posts here ended with a recover. Since mine was so cherry stock both interior and exterior I’m sure if it’s found it’ll be pretty bare

Looks like I’ll have to take the bus to work and home for a while until Insurance can give me some sort of settlement. I’ve never had a car stolen so what do I claim? Can I claim everything that was stolen inside the car as well?

:sad:

Bigger pics:
Here you can see the mark on the hood and the “SCCA ROAD RACING” sticker on the rear quarter panel window

Here you can see the scratch along the rear bumper, the sticker on the rear hatchback window isn’t there anymore

WOW, my wife’s cousin is a Sushi Chef at that restaurant, damn. Good luck finding her. Thats a pretty mint GSR :(. It’s probably around Richmond somewhere…

Why Richmond?

posted this on norcal tuners for you dude good luck keep us updated.
mike.

Majority of cars stolen around the bay are found there.Stockton is also the other place. My little brothers integra was also stolen a couple of months ago from Pleasanton. Found it in Stockton of Charter Way a month later. He kinda got lucky though as all they took were his Si Rims, Distributor, battery, and deck. Everthing else was there. Good luck with you.

Hey thanks a lot man. Do you have the link there.
What other info should I post guys?
Maybe my email address?

Also do the SFPD put the word out to other neighboring police departments? Not sure how the police report works.

MODS, can you make this post a “VIP” like the current stolen post?

[QUOTE=azzurribaggio;1926701]Hey thanks a lot man. Do you have the link there.
What other info should I post guys?
Maybe my email address?

Also do the SFPD put the word out to other neighboring police departments? Not sure how the police report works.[/QUOTE]

http://norcaltuners.com/viewtopic.php?t=9786
here you go.

[QUOTE=90da R;1926757]http://norcaltuners.com/viewtopic.php?t=9786
here you go.[/QUOTE]

I just registered since I can’t view the post unless I’m a member

hope u find her soon

damn :frowning:

WOW… looks to be a very clean minty fresh paint GSR… sucks dude… hope you find it!

:slight_smile:

did you notify all your CC companies after the car was stolen? i hope so.

Sorry to here bro. I am around there all the time. Just has dinner there the other night. Were you parked in their parking or out on the street?

I will keep my eyes open.

[QUOTE=integgieLS;1927352]Sorry to here bro. I am around there all the time. Just has dinner there the other night. Were you parked in their parking or out on the street?

I will keep my eyes open.[/QUOTE]

On the street on the corner of Mason & Ellis facing the Parc 55

Sorry guys, bumping this to keep it on the first page.

bump.:rockon:

OMG…i hope those F**KERS die!

:bump: