strange beeping after i start my car

maybe someone left a pager under there?:confused:

Originally posted by pleather
maybe someone left a pager under there?:confused:

HA — funny, try dealing with that humor when your car beeps like mine!

Nah, kidding — seriously though…HELP!!!

Ok, I have this same beeping sound. I comes from the driver side I already disconnected the seatbelt controller green connector and the beeping is coming from the driver side. It is right around the fuse panel. I pulled off the kick panel that goes over the fuse box & it seems like I’m close but I just don’t know what I’m looking for. Does anyone know where this speaker is and what it looks like? It is definetly coming from the driver side.

Anyway, thanks very much for any ideas.

ok first off let’s try to fix this with the simple trick to fix most probs. reset the ECU… if you don’t know how…see teg tips. just make sure ya have a few beers and let it sit unplugged for at least an hour…next if when you reconnect the battery it still beeps…then run an ECU fault code check on it… under the passenger side kick panel you will find a green harness with two wires going to it just dangling there…it is a small harness… just stick a paperclip or a wire in the two slots of the harness to jump the wires… then look at the dashes CEL. it will blink long and short flashes…pause…and repeat… then look at teg tips to get the fault code and what it means…so try that first…you might be surprised that if you have just recently done ANYTHING electrical to the car…you might have jacked up the ECU…so resetting might surprise ya…let me know what ya get…email is always welcome.

did it…next suggestion

no fault codes either

hmmm well let me talk to my sponsor and i’ll get back to ya…hopefully you get it fixed by then…:up: