strange beeping after i start my car

first of all, i have a starting problem. i don’t know if this has to do with the beeping at all. I’ll finally get my car started and once i start driving off, there are beeps. there really isn’t a pattern, it just beeps long beeps short how ever. i have no idea what this is. i thought it might have been the seat belt light when you take off the seat belt, but the light didn’t come on in the dash.

when i took off the belt while the beeping was occuring, the beep came from a different speaker. if i remember right, the unknown beep is coming from the right and the seat belt beep is coming from the left. the unknown beep is not as loud as the seat belt beep, and it isn’t constant like it. someone have any idea what this is? thanks

umm i think the seatblet beeps are from the right. try to go look unthe the passenger side kick panel and unplug the 22+connector (green) and see if theres still beeping. its the seatbelt control unit. lets just make sure it really not from there.

i have that same annoying beep - it kills me and i have to turn up my stereo volume

it comes from the right side too and it seems to be coming from the main box with all of the wires running to it (sorry, i forget the name) under the glove box and it is not the seat belt beep either

when you find out, let me know

TTT

any help for me and IntegBoy91??? anyone??

actually, i just checked and it comes from the left side instead of the right? any ideas?

the only thing i can think of beeping is leaving the lights or the key in when u turn off ur car. maybe u got a short somewhere. :confused:

it happens when i’m actually driving, and its usually a few seconds after i start my car

me too, its not lights or door open with key in ignition, only after driving and it goes away after my car warms up

Yeah Yeah Yeah! i have the same problem too! wut da heck is going on? …oh no… its a bomb… terrorists!!! :bawl:

IT’S A BOMB!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

its not a bomb - but i might make a bomb for my car if she doesnt stop annoying me with this wacked-ass beeping noise.

OH NO - i typed the word B O M B on a computer…Big Brother is after me…

lol :rofl:

help

^

Is it an automatic or manual transmission?

Originally posted by Louie55
umm i think the seatblet beeps are from the right. try to go look unthe the passenger side kick panel and unplug the 22+connector (green) and see if theres still beeping. its the seatbelt control unit. lets just make sure it really not from there.

did you guys try what louie55 suggested yet? i think it’s the seatbelt beep too. just unplug it and see what happens.

Could i be the beep that comes on when the keys are in the ignition and the driverside door’s open? Correct me if im wrong but, Im pretty sure the sound for that comes from the left.

for me, its not the seat belt nor the door beep, i think i’ve heard that its the main fuel relay or something?

i dont think its the seatbelt. I have the same problem with my teg. It happens occassionaly and sometimes would last for nearly 2 mins. Really annoying,:getsome: