Strange problem with Second gen B16a

Well thats it, i recently installed a second jen B16a JDM in my 1990 integra converted to OBD1,

The problem is that i was riding 2 days ago, then i hit vtec, then 7000 rpm, then 8000 rpm, the shiftlite glow, but it shut off, then glow, it was blinking for maybe 1/2 second and the motor shut off… i tried restarting it, nothing happened … so i towed the car to my place, then tried to start it after removing the valve cover to look for any abnormal thing, everything was fine everywhere… i cranked it, then it started normaly ! Today, i started the car again, let it warm up then it stalled again, i tried restarting it… nothing again :bored: , looks like it stalls whren it’s hot… i started it again 3 hours after it stalled, it ran fine

Symptoms : my distributor makes a strange clicking noise when the motor is running… but before 2 days ago, everything was ok…

Someone got an idea of what it could be ?

PS i have an MSD 6AL ignition box and Blaster SS coil if that can help in any way …

if u can switch back to stock igntion setup… and give that a try…

im running stock b16 no ignition mods and rev to 8 all day long sometimes 9 when i get carried a away