stressed shocks??

im not talking about the fender gap. im talking about the shocks, i lowered my car with skunk2 coilover and put kooni yellows with it… and i think i only have an inch for my shocks to play and hit the bump stop…
is this bad for the shocks, is it too much stress?

did you cut the bumpstops? if not cut them down to about an inch

arent you worried about your tires too? or do you have a camber kit…

2.5-3" down from stock should be somewhat ok for your shocks

i cut the bump stops to about half of it… i have the camber kits installed so my tires are good… have an 18 inch rims so i might have closer tire and fender gap than those with 17"…

thanks for the input… whats your suspension look like right now???

got a question

how is your ride with the suspension setup and wheels? is it harsh or nice sweet ride?

very very comfortable… everytime i hit a bump or something im like… koni yellows baby…hehehe

oo ok …

well I need an opinion about this setup. I’ve been thinking a lot to change my setups. Right now I’m having skunk2 coilovers with tokico blue on 205-40-17 inch and 2.5 " lowered. The ridce is very2 harsh. I spoke to two different mod shops. One told me that if I change to koni yellows my ride will be different much nicer. the other shop told me, it would not make mcuh difference, since I’m using coilovers instead of springs.

What do you think? anyone?

Hendra

i forgot to tell you that thread was a long time ago, i have eibach pro-kit now… reason?? coz skunk2 is harsh!!!