Sub Box Design

Well, I got a tutor session about using my box design program (Harris Box 5) and I am learning all kinds of cool stuff…

If you are planning on making a system for your car, I would highly suggest you get a program like this and get someone who knows what they are doing to show you what it is all about… worth its “weight” in gold…

Anyone know where I can get the T&S parameters for the Kappa Perfect speakers?

Thanks again for all the GREAT help on this board… this has been the most useful BB I have ever been a part of… I think it is because most of the people here are not asshats…

You can also download free software called winISD at www.linearteam.org. They have a “help section” that takes you through everything step by step. Its a great program.

Check infinitys website for the t/s specs.

Good luck, I hope you like your new setup man :up:

Originally posted by Adamm
[B]You can also download free software called winISD at www.linearteam.org. They have a “help section” that takes you through everything step by step. Its a great program.

Check infinitys website for the t/s specs.

Good luck, I hope you like your new setup man :up: [/B]

Infinity’s site has no T&S numbers…

Infinity’s site has no T&S numbers…

Click on the BOXES and PARAMETERS picture and download the pdf. file. It has everything you need in there.

:cool: Oooops… overlooked that… thanks!

Originally posted by Adamm
You can also download free software called winISD at www.linearteam.org. They have a “help section” that takes you through everything step by step. Its a great program.

Make sure to download WinISD Pro alpha. Plus I talked to Dan Wiggins, CEO of Adire Audio and he says WinISD is the most accurate box design software available unless you want to spend some serious bank of the big programs.