Super happy with my most recent track pass, just wanted to share.

After owning the car for quite a few years and going through many set-ups, on the most recent set-up I had the opportunity to make a pass at the track. Although I have 24.5" slicks sitting in my basement I chose not to make a pass on them as I still need to purchase ARP studs and spacers. But instead I decided to make a pass on my all-seasons. Many of my friends made fun of me because Its a high horsepower FWD car and they told me I was going to do nothing but spin, but with all the capabilites Hondata allows and some other tricks I was able to pull off my best pass yet.

Tires: All-Season 205/55/15

Power: 515whp, 367wtq

60’ … 2.202
330’ … 5.696
1/8 … 8.226
MPH … 99.78
1000’ … 10.294

1/4 … 11.997

MPH … 133.13

Although 11.997 is not an amazing time by itself, I am so happy about running that time on all-seasons, a purely street-able set-up, drove to the track, didn’t change anything, ran, drove home.

keep an eye on that 60’ time. I was able to pull 2.1x and 2.0x with a 130whp integra with a road racing alignment. but that’s very impressive for all season tires!

When i installed my arp studs, i just rented an autozone hub puller, loosened the hub nut, pulled the hub with a slide hammer, pounded out the old studs, pulled the new studs thru with a stack of washers and a nut and an impact gun, and then carefully hammered the hub back on with a dead blow hammer. Many would say this would result in hub bearing damage, and it DOES require a lot of care, but it worked for me and i have multiple weekends at the road course on my hubs with no noise or play. good luck!

[QUOTE=hufflepuff;2319135]keep an eye on that 60’ time. I was able to pull 2.1x and 2.0x with a 130whp integra with a road racing alignment. but that’s very impressive for all season tires!

When i installed my arp studs, i just rented an autozone hub puller, loosened the hub nut, pulled the hub with a slide hammer, pounded out the old studs, pulled the new studs thru with a stack of washers and a nut and an impact gun, and then carefully hammered the hub back on with a dead blow hammer. Many would say this would result in hub bearing damage, and it DOES require a lot of care, but it worked for me and i have multiple weekends at the road course on my hubs with no noise or play. good luck![/QUOTE]

Yea that 60’ can definitely be brought down, but I told myself once I hit 11’s I was done before I broke anything so I didn’t mess with my launch any. I’m sure on slicks ill be able to pull a 1.6 - 1.9 60’ without a problem.

And thanks for the advice, Ill have to look into it some and figure out the best way possible to do it.

That’s awesome! I just started running mine, first weekend out I ran low 11’s. I put my header on and my best time out of 6 passes was a 10.75. Mind you those are 1/8th mile times, lol! But I was so stoked to get that 10 I don’t care what anyone says! You definitely are spinning, at least off the line. I spun a little and had 2.50 60 foot times… Get those studs and run wroth your slicks and you’ll pick up some numbers, awesome pass on some all seasons!

Where do you run at hufflepuff?

Superfast, where are you located? What track are you running at?