Surging rpm...help

How you doing fellas, quick thing. I have a 90 ls, and my car surges when I drive at partial throttle up until I get to about 2000rpms. After that though, it drives smoothly. Now the car is running on a PO6 at this moment. But my car has a obdo to obd1 conversion harness in it. Now, could it be because I’m running the wrong ecu (I am about to buy an obd1 p75), or is it something else? Please help, and thank you in advance

can you be a little more descriptive about this “surging”? based off what your saying, it sounds a lot like a TPS issue

Look up (honda idle) surging idle air control valve in this site or Google only Google will take you to g2ic anyways all the info is on here and YouTube shows Eric the car guy doing this act! Good luck,

With your conversion sounds like it could be a map issue as well search for those issues on here in the search Column should pop up after a few some good ones I been in here for years and recently went threw I even learned a lot from reading other people’s ideas and stuff helps out a lot never can know enough info