The ghetto way to make black housing one piece headlights...

Hey nice job man!! Those look pretty good!!:up:

Originally posted by chsscott
…wait…since the JDM ones are plastic, couldn’t someone sand the cover down and polish it up

Hmmm, verrry interesting…

Looking good Babak!

Okay i think i should get a copyright on my clear lens idea, i would make soo much money… archivethis and make sure that everyone knows that me, chsscott thought of this so next time you go to a car show and you see those headlights, tell your friends “i know that guy”:bow:

Hey B,

did you mold your lip to your bumper? Or is that an aftermarket bumper? Either way, it looks pretty good.

:werd:

Thanks again for compliments guys.

chsscott, I don’t think sanding the inside would work. First of all it’s a pain in the ass and I don’t think it would look that clear because of all the hairline scratches. You can’t even buff the inside cause it would be too hard to reach some areas.

92_NtEg: yes the stock lip is moulded.

Originally posted by project2501
Looks great!
How did you remove the nipples from the foglight?

TEG TIPS…

Aiight Cool B, you gonna make some money off of this or what? It’s the (North) American way!

Isnt this what member DP24 did to his lights? Not positive, but I think it is and he has them for sale now. Cept he didnt paint over the corner area.

What nipples are you guys talking about. My one piece lights didnt have any nipples on them??

how about using like 15 coats of that spray tint. when you spray it on chrome it looks like gunmetal. just a thought.

Originally posted by shenrie
[B]Isnt this what member DP24 did to his lights? Not positive, but I think it is and he has them for sale now. Cept he didnt paint over the corner area.

What nipples are you guys talking about. My one piece lights didnt have any nipples on them?? [/B]

hehe the nipples are the glare guard. When you turn on the fogs you see that black spot in the middle. You can get rid of it. Your fogs will also look much brighter.

I’d love to see a photo of DP24’s car with the lights…

Originally posted by dattegbol
how about using like 15 coats of that spray tint. when you spray it on chrome it looks like gunmetal. just a thought.

yeah though about it but it’s kind of too late. I will have to take off all the paint first. Maybe one day.

Originally posted by shenrie
[B]Isnt this what member DP24 did to his lights? Not positive, but I think it is and he has them for sale now. Cept he didnt paint over the corner area.

What nipples are you guys talking about. My one piece lights didnt have any nipples on them?? [/B]

I thought I saw his lights for sale somewhere, but I don’t remember how his turned out compared to LL’s. I wouldn’t mind getting some new ones anyway–my wires are gettin’ old and frayed. (Yep, any excuse to spend money on my car…)

Originally posted by ThaJazz
Aiight Cool B, you gonna make some money off of this or what? It’s the (North) American way!

heh I missed this post. I will have to think about it. I don’t know if I wanna go through all the hassle again.

Perhaps this will entice you…

ONE MILLION DOLLARS

:smiley: Hehe. I bet you could get some sales pretty easily…

yeah…
but seriously, would anybody be interested is this and how much would you guys pay for it?

hell yes I would be interested in this!!! I would pay 200 for them. I mean… u sold ur regular ones for 165 shipped right? So Ill buy those for 200$.

Originally posted by atopps
hell yes I would be interested in this!!! I would pay 200 for them. I mean… u sold ur regular ones for 165 shipped right? So Ill buy those for 200$.

No dude, I sell them for $185 shipped. Even if it was $165 I wouldn’t do all that work for $35.
It’s really not that complicated. You should do it your self but if people are willing to pay good money I may go for it.

What if I send mine back to you, how much then? 50-75 bucks? let me know, thanks man

No dude, I sell them for $185 shipped. Even if it was $165 I wouldn’t do all that work for $35.

That’s one honest man…

They look good, they make the G2 look even more exotic.