Thinking of moving to Oregon...

Maybe to Beaverton. I sold off a house I was renting to someone and came across a bit of money. We were thinking of moving to Beaverton and buying a place. anyome have any opinions on the area?

I live near by in Vancouver, Washington. Better taxes over here, but if you’re going to commute over the Columbia river (live WA work in OR) it sux to be u, traffic is a complete abortion.

My Dad is licensed in both states for real estate. Been at it 30+ years. LMK if you need any more info, 360-241-1201

Never been there, but go Ducks!

I’ll keep that in mind! Thanks!

Ducks? They are in Anaheim, no?

These ducks…

^LOL Yes those ducks! :cross: Fingers crossed they win tomorrow

Yes those ducks at the university where this movie was filmed…

Ah, I don’t follow the foozball

I also live in Vancouver and like integravsr mentioned if you plan on working in oregon I would live in Oregon. I work around the Portland metro doing construction and the traffic sucks trying to get back to Washington. Beaverton is a nice area. I moved up from the Bay Area and I love it up in the northwest, can be a bit cold but there is a lot to do up here. Have you ever been up here?

2 or 3 times in Oregon. Not very long so I doubt that I’m prepared for cold. It would just be fun to try a new place. Been living here all my life…

Yeah it’s nice with a change. The cold used to bother me but I don’t mind it too much anymore. You find things to do, like snowboarding at mt hood. There is a lot of outdoor activities to do around Portland and it’s a pretty mellow city compared to the bigger California cities.

I used to live there for some years. Don’t miss that time :slight_smile: