TN: 92 Integra GSR

No longer for sale, please delete.

Bump…Someone save this thing…

I wish someone would, I’ve had it for almost 10years and hate to see it parted out.

I hope someone saves this. The thought of another db2 being gone sucks. What happened to the original transmission? I would like to take on the project but I don’t have the funds or the space. Plus the wife would kill me if I bought another integra.

Yea the ys1 failed about 6 years ago, this transmission has been the best running wise, unfortunately the gears are too long.

If worse, comes to worse. How much would you want for the B17 long block and GSR interior?

delete

Sorry, I mean seats amd door panels

Idk, maybe 150 plus what ever shipping costs or pickup. The seats are in good shape, no tears. I don’t really want to start parting out little pieces until I get the big stuff sold.

emailed. bump.

Well in thay case how much for the rolling shell?

1500 obo

Hey what’s up man. Would you still happen to have the front bumper support and front bumper mounting brackets? If you do please let me know!! Thank you

Wrong side of the state dammit!

why didnt you leave a way to contact you? if you still have it post a number or give me a call @8455978926

You can email or pm me through here. Everything is still available minus the Exedy stage 2 clutch and flywheel.