tower bars

your friend does some impressive work. I may have to email him and shoot off some ideas of mine.

I checked out the tnd2gen.com website and learned that the front strut bar with the adjustable link is a Cusco EF8 bar. Also, the bar that triangulates the shock towers to the firewall was custom fabricated by the the owner of that DA. It would be great if someone made a bar that used triangulation and had a master cylinder brace all-in-one. digitalHorizon, I might contact your friend early next year about the shock tower to firewall bar, thanks.

Right now I have the Cusco front lower tie bar. I had the Neuspeed bar for the front, but sold it. The Neuspeed is a really strong bar, but I never really like how it looked (not symmetrical in the least). I’m looking at buying the EM Racing bars for the c-pillar and trunk wall. As for the rear lower tie bar I’ll get a Cusco bar. I like components to match, so Cusco will be manufacturer of choice for the strut and tie bars.

i got my ebay upper front and rear strut bars today, havent put them on yet but they seem strong and i only paid $35 shipped

was wondering, if anyone knows. i love the password:jdm 3pt strut bar, but has anyone actually used it or seen if it fits our cars…?

i had one of those cusco bars and honestly thought it wasn’t much good - the design of the adjuster makes it inherently weak IMO

i sold it straight away & ended up buying one made by a company called E-tech - it looks a bit Eghay, and it’s got hinges, but when the pivot joints are done up tight they’re not moving anywhere. the end mounts were thick steel too, transferred load in the riight direction and much sturdier than they look. will get some pics when i remember. main bar is also internally ribbed for strength

the custom fab trunk wall bar looks awesome though, great job :clap:

great car with a lot off work put in by the looks of it

I never post oogling replies that everyone has to read because when other people do it, it annoys me, and wastes time, but damn, that car redefines many ideas about our car! Respect.

check out optionsautosalon.com web site they have alot of good stuff for our cars.