Traction bar

Which traction bar would be best for a street setup for my car

For a street car I’d stick with stock, perhaps add some spherical radius rod bushings - they can be bought from Kingpin: http://kingpinmachine.com/store/products/ef-civicda-integra-front-radius-rod-bearings/ IMO the benefits of a traction bar don’t outweigh the downsides - namely ground clearance, increased weight and removal of the front jacking point. I have a Full Race bar on my track DB2, it’s a great piece of equipment but I plan to go back to a modified stock crossmember (modified for header clearance + install spherical bearings).

Other than stock I like the Full Race better than any of the other options.

My DB2 has a Full Race traction bar it fits better than any other traction bar that I have ever seen. It is only on there because one of the previous owners installed it. I am looking for an OEM set up to replace it.

I had the factory cross member notched to fit a skunk2 header, but just put on a full race traction bar. In GS-R and GS with ABS keep in mind that there is some ABS equipment bolted to the passengers side of the cross member. I like it so far but it was a pain in the ass to install for me in my garage…

I’d give you mine for that full race and some $ out my end

I have a ktuned on my 91 and daily it.
ktuned bar has spherical joints on both ends from the lower control arm to the front bar. My issue is they binde and make noise after driving in the rain. It’ not the end of the world. I’l just buy dust boots for the joints when I buy replacements. Nice thing about the ktuned bar is you can buy the radiator mounts to use a dual core civic radiator.