Tranny fill bolt WHAT SIZE?!?!

First of all I dont know what forum this would fit best in so please dont flame me r posting twice…

I need to know the diameter of the fill bolt hole of a b18 tranny, i have to drill and tap some new threads…

Thanks

use a 3\8" drive wratchet, no socket itll fit the hole

no the diameter of the actual bolt, where the threads are, i know what to use to get it in and out, but i need to know the diameter of the bolt itself so i can get the tap that i need to make new threads…

damn guess i shoulda read more. i need less coffee. just curious why do you need to rethread? sounds not good.

When I undid the fill bolt to change the fluid the entire threads came out with the bolt, and now i need to re thread it becasue there are no threads for the bolt to hang on to…i also have to jb wled the entire bottom of the case becasue it had so many cracks it wouldnt hold fluid…

But it shifts smooth, no grinds lol…im just gonna keep ghetto fixing it till it dies and get a new (used) one.

I drilled and tapped it out to a 3/4" hole today, but i didnt have enough clearence to get the tap all the way in so now i use a rubber plug with and thing on top that make it axpand to seal the hole, and its working great, now i just have to flush the thing to get all the grit i sent in there from drilling…