tranny grinds,squeels,shakes.. help

hey wasup, well i waited to long, 5th gear always poped out last 3 week. 3rd grinds alot. sometimes 4th does to. my clutch cable squeeks, u thnk that culprate messed things up, thats if it wasnt adj. properlyl. now my trans shakes im scared. i have 10w 40 oil, u think that oculd have messed it up, should i have went w/ much thicker?

thanks

bad trans?
what?
did i mess it up?
could new mtf oil solve the grinds, etc. etc.

also

when the clutch isnt engaged, tranny shakes wildly and yelps, then i push it in, it stops.

Having same problem

Im also having the same problem, my teg is also poping out of 5th gear, and the tranny grinds when i shift sometimes, someone told me its a bad tranny, but i still want more views on this, but from what i heard its the tranny, you might have to replace it. If you find other views let me know also

what i think is , that my bitch clutch cable is messing thigns up, sometimes when i push in clutch, i cant get any gears… then retry a few times, i get em all… then i hear spinning like shuffling noise from trans…throwout bearing…ior something sounds collapsed, i guess ill dig it out this coming week, grrr, any help? thanks

Sounds more like a clutch problem to me. You could have possibly broken your clutch friction disk. When the problems first began did u do any hard launches? Which could have broken something. At times the friction disk springs and spring retainers pop out or break, and the noise you hear from the trans maybe broken parts. The broken parts would also cause the clutch to improperly disengage, and cause grinding.

hey thanks for the info dude. i recently put in a new clutch, only thing i didnt replace was that bearing inside the flywheel.

ill do that when i dig back in, i hope my new clutch didnt get torn up

thanks