Tranny Problems

I just put my ys1 on my b16 with a new CM stage 1 clutch. I fianally broke the clutch in after a couple of weeks with some stop and go driving. Im now driving it on the freeway and noticing some problems with 5th gear. the trannys in awesome condition with no grinds but when im crusing at 70mph in 4k every now and then the tranny will kick me out of 5th into neutral!!! Im not to sure whats going on, but it pisses me off having to hold it in gear so it doesnt slip out. Please give me some ideas!!! remember NO funny noises, and 5th is smooth as can beeeeeeeee!!!

evan

clutch cable question

I just replaced a snapped clutch cable in my 91gs. It snapped one day as I was trying to start the car under an overpass in fu*&#ng hail storm. Anyways, had no clutch slammed into third and drove home slowly. Now the new clutch cable is in and I its stiff and sticky as hell. I have adjusted the pedal height as well as I can figure on numerouse ocassions and that has helped a little, but its still stiff as hell. Help, it sucks and I want it fixed…