Transition has been suspended indefinitely.

Hi all: So sorry the forum has been down for so long. I’ve had to depend on some very knowledgeable but very busy people to see about converting things over to get away from VBulletin (which is what made the forum close down), but nothing ever came to fruition. Admittedly, the forum has been very slow for many years, yet, I see people posting questions about these cars all the time, mainly on Facebook. I hope with the renewed interest over the past few months (i.e. people looking to purchase older Integras, and also the recent announcement of the return of the Integra) that people will find G2IC again and make this place a bit more lively. We’ll see what happens.

This web host I’m on can support VBulletin, but I have not determined how well it can handle an ACTIVE large forum. I will be monitoring the cost closely because it is on the expensive side. Nevertheless, thanks for visiting and thanks for your continued support and interest over the years!

-Neil (G2IC Founder)

UPDATES FROM THE SPLASH PAGE:

2021-Aug-16: Due to software transition limitations, transitioning to a new forum has been put on hold indefinitely. Visit the forum using the link above. It should have all the previous functionality, including your username and password. Contact nfulfx@gmail.com with “G2IC” in the title if you need help with logging in.

2021-Jun-03: While the forum has been working well on the new host, the forum software does not allow an appropriate transition: using third party efforts have been unsuccessful due to how convoluted and piecemeal the forum works. We are researching additional options. Keeping the forum where it is will be too expensive, which is why it is currently unavailable to the public.

2021-Apr-27: The forum has been successfully reinstalled onto a new server, but not publicly available. Given that this is a clean, working install, we will have a good foundation regarding transitioning to a new hosting solution. I am still processing “G2IC Data Pull” requests (see below) when I have time.

2021-Apr-06: The forum continuously fails to import the data into a clean installation. Contacted forum support; but without a working site, it is more difficult and time-consuming to diagnose the issue.

2021-Feb-21: Time constraints have limited work on processing data. If you need something from the G2IC forums, please email nfulfx@gmail.com with the subject “G2IC Data Pull”. All other emails may be ignored. Provide as much detail as you can: dates, usernames, thread titles, etc.

2020-Dec-29: Adjusted domain to sever malware links. Continue careful data extraction.

2020-Dec-18: Discovered massive malware infiltration of VBulletin database (previous forum software).

2020-Nov-13: Database mapping begins.

Imagine my surprise to find an email from a forum I long ago subscribed to. I thought the site was gone for good. It is such a great source of information for these now-classics.
[SIZE=36px]Thank you very much for your perseverance in resurrecting it![/SIZE]

Im glad this page is back! it is truly my bible and the first page i always go to