tuning question help i want to drive

if i do as the turbo guide says and run an Apex-I SAFC do i still need to get the car tuned at a shop or can i run it as is.
by the way im running a garrett t3 ,spoolin performance front mount manifold, tial wastegate, 2.5in intercooler piping, side mount intercooler, dsm 450 injectors. and 2.5in mandrel bent turbo back exhaust, and stock 1g eclipse BOV, nd walbro255 fuel pump

any and all help and opinions are appreciated thanks for looking

help plzzzzz

nobody knows?

Safc

IF you have the Apexi SAFC then no you dont need to get it tuned unless you have hondata,crome,neptune,ect. And if you have hondata you dont need the safc since thats what you do when you cant afford a hondata,neptune. I would suggest saving your money and getting hondata but the safc will work if you dont have the money to spend on hondata yet.

Fyi…If you listen to this you will blow your shit up. An AFC does not auto calibrate. You still need to get it dialed in, “maps” set etc.

I do agree with the advice on saving up for an actual tuning option though. An AFC hack is just that, a hack. All it can do is manipulate the o2 reading to read lean or rich and vary accordingly. Please compare that to the long list of features provided by Hondata and Neptune. All the reputable tuning shops around here WILL NOT tune Nitrous or turbo with a vafc, too much of a liability.

thanks

ok yea im just using the safc because i have to drive the car like an hour to get a proper tune on a dyno and i already have a safc so i was going to use that so i can drive the car to the tuner so i dont have to pay alot for towing.