turn signal issue.

i have and issue with my turn signal. the issue is when i turn on my signals left or right they both blink. but not at the same time, they alternate. its done it before but then i just changed the bulbs and it fixed it. i did it again but it didnt fix anyone know what it could be?

Is is all the signal lights, signal light indicators in the cluster, front signals, [bumper lights] front side markers and rear signal lights, or just the front side markers? 94

you have a short… i remember playing with my old car with the wiring and i had a wire go to both the left and right turn signal (+) and it blew my 4-way fuse lol… lesson learned… check the integrity of your wiring…

wiring has never been touched under the dash

OK, I will ask again…

Is is all the signal lights, signal light indicators in the cluster, front signals, [bumper lights] front side markers and rear signal lights, or just the front side markers?

As mentioned you have a “short”, obviously not to ground. or a fuse would blow, more like “crossed” wires or circuit.

If it is just the front side markers, or all the signal light’s including indicators, then the problem is probably the ICU, I would unplug it and try the signal lights.
The other possibility is a defective hazard switch.

Try pulling the ICU if that does solve the problem you will have to pull the hazard switch and do some testing.
More on that later. 94