Turn signals dont work but hazards do?

So I know it a been covered but I’ve attempted all that I’ve read to do. My problem is neither signal clicks or makes the sound in the cluster. I have another da with known good turn signals so I swapped the stalk, flasher relay and switch, checked the fuse, swapped icu’s and still nothing. I’m stumped and I really need to get these working so please help me out guys. the wiring has to be good because all of them flash when I push the hazard switch. Please I need help!!!

Come on guys

The turn signals work off of ignition power. The hazards work off the battery power so they are not on the same circuits. Sounds like you missed an ignition fuse some here.

Thank you man! So it could be an ignition fuse?

sorry to jump on this - mine is the other way round ! i have indicators but no hazards :confused: any help would be great, thanks
checked relay - it is clicking on indicators so should be fine, swapped hazards switch and still no luck :frowning:

mine is both…my signals and hazards wont work. but sometimes once the car has warmed up whether while driving a few hours or if it warms up outside the signals and hazards will start working again.

where is the relay i’m guessing something needs to be resoldered maybe?

[QUOTE=integra_hot;2331339]mine is both…my signals and hazards wont work. but sometimes once the car has warmed up whether while driving a few hours or if it warms up outside the signals and hazards will start working again.

where is the relay i’m guessing something needs to be resoldered maybe?[/QUOTE]

The signal relay should be underneath the drivers side dash, just left of the steering column. That should be the main relay attached to or right behind it, if i’m not mistaken.

To remove on a DA, you have to remove the lower plastic cover for the dash, and (to make things a little easier) the metal kick panel / support under the steering column. Removing the plastic is key, so you can remove the single bolt that holds it in place.

Pic:
http://imgur.com/F38fSwG

so that pic shows the relay? thanks a ton!!!:salute:

i had another integra before the one with this particular issue so i used everything from that car on this one. the steering column stalk/switch, turnsignal/hazard relay/ hazard switch, checked fuse no. 1(93) and even did some continuity checks on the stalk and sig/hazard relay. both read that they had power with the ignition in the on position but i’m not sure how much resistance they should have. i need them badly but at this point i’m about ready to start throwing new parts at it to rule all the relays and switches out. i just don’t know where to begin if the issue happens to be the wiring.

if anyone has any further info on what they would do in my situation please share it because i am willing to do what i got to do to get it together. my car is currently down for some stuff so now is the time to figure this out!:gunright:

Well I went and pulled some of my dash wiring out of my parts car and I de pinned the wire yellow/red that connects to the hazard switch that is for the turn signals. Mine did have a break in it but it was still connected. Here’s a picture:

Do you guys think that’s enough to mess with the signals?

Also guys, sorry for the double post but I also took a test light and tested fuse 1 in the under dash fuse box. There was no light which to me signifies that it’s gotta be that wire because in the wiring diagram that ylw/red wire is what comes from the hazard switch plug to that exact fuse and that fuse didn’t have power with the ignition on and the hazard switch on even though the hazard is hard wired and doesn’t need the ignition to be on.

so i put the wire that ran to the hazard and of course…nothing. so, now i’m going to assume its the switch on the steering column. so either i will buy a new one of those and relay just because and if those dont happen to be it then it’s probably the wiring that leads up to the switch on the column. sometimes i hate my car

Replaced flasher relay…nothing. it’s gotta be my turn signal switch or the wiring.