Uneven Camber From Skunk2 Upper Control Arms

So this comes with a bit of a back story but I’ll keep it to the point here. I was driving to a photoshoot with my car and I hit a sand bag laying in the middle of the highway with the R/H front wheel and messed up my alignment. I slowly drove it home afterwards and got it up on the lift expecting to find a noticeably bent arm or component somewhere. Unfortunately the only visible things I could see were a strange ring around the tie rod right by the flats that was rubbed somewhat clean and an excessive amount of camber on the same side. I backed off the hex head screws and tried to pull the top of the wheel further out but I was at the end of the adjuster holes already so no joy on that front. I then wandered around the the L/H side and noticed that there was about 3/8 of an inch of room for adjustment on the upper control arm for less camber. I was wondering if other people running Skunk2 upper control arms also have a large split or difference between sides or if I need to keep digging to find out what is actually out of whack. I’m taking it in for an alignment Friday but I’m skeptical if that will actually help much. Also are there any other components that I should be looking at after a hard hit on one corner of the front end?

i actually noticed this on my ef hatch and the da.

i installed them to get rid of camber and naturally pulled them as far as they could go and off to the alignment shop and in both cases there was at least a 1 degree difference

i will add that before doing skunk 2 upper control arms that both cars had good alignments with factory parts previous to swapping also

I think I found my issue. I may have bent the spindle when I smoked the sand bag.

I smoked the holy hellbitch of a 4x4 piece of wood on the highway & bent the lower arm, spindle & also sporting a big knot on top of shock tower for good memories sake. The lower was bent but it wasnt visible to naked eye tho so replace that spindle then hit the alignment shop to check for true