UT: wtf anything ever happen in UT?

Another Utah member checking in… I recognize FamilyG2 from UH, you have the black DB right?

I haven’t driven my DA in over a year… But when its back on the road it will be a whole new monster :wink:

But yea it would be cool to meet some of y’all in person. Nice to see some other G2 owners.

Finally decided to jump in and make use of my account, but are there more Utah members now in 2013?

I’m in Utah as well. I’d love to meet up if I could ever get this thing on the road!

There still aren’t a ton of active Utah-G2IC members, sadly.

I’m on Utah-Hondas as well under Effin Sedan91, although it seems there aren’t many people on there who actually drive hondas anymore…

UH is prettymuch like this site… most of the OGs have grown tired of the “scene” of today and don’t post much.

And I do recognize that screen-name. Mine is virtually identical on here and UH.

Thought I would speak up and say I’m back. Been away for a few years. just got out of the import scene all together. but about 2 weeks ago i bought my old DA back and am in the process of making it respectable again.

Yeah it would be cool meeting up with more g2 members, there’s a guy with a AGP db2 he’s selling and wants to meet you with all the g2 fans in Utah

DA owner from Draper UT here, I’m down for a meet

anyone going to be at the Car B-Q on sept 21st? 11am at the EnergySolutions arena

Will anyone on here be at ISS?

I’ll be there. ^^Danny V? This is Bryan. I’m always down to have a small little meet up. It would be awesome to sit and chat cars and stuff with some fellow da/db owners.

I might go? Not 100% sure, having some small issues with my cable to hydro kit.