UT: wtf anything ever happen in UT?

WTF anything with G2s ever happen in utah we need a meet out here!!

Haha! Not really… But if you are ready to start something let me know :up:

shit im always ready for something at least some snap shot or something!!! get at me

You need to put a proper location in your profile.

i tried but when i go to edit it takes me no where! help me out?

When you click on your SN and click view public profile. Are you able to click on any of the yellow icons next to each listing?

Well the best snap shot you can get of my car right now is this! lol
If you are willing to meet up and help me out with my project that would be nice! I just won’t have a driving G2 for a while…:sad:

wow looks like you’re goin to town on it! what are your plans for it?

Oh man… I’m doing a LOT of things to it. Motor swap, wire tuck, new suspension, exhaust system, paint job, etc. etc…

I’ve done a lot of work already, but I still have a loooong road ahead of me. It’s only me doing all the work so it has been kinda slow. I am taking my time to ensure everything is done correctly too. Right now I am working on doing a wire tuck. That’s why you can see the mess of wires there. I am using the wire tuck write up on this site. So far everything is going good.

I am not a pro at any of this, but luckily I can always search on this site or use my serivice manual. That’s what’s keeping this project going…

well good luck man if you need anyhelp im not a pro either but i get through it we’re actually plannin a g2 meet here in slc on utahhondas.net

Haha! Im on I just signed up for UtahHondas.net. Check out the Intro thread. What’s your username there?

Lol I just made a new post on there about the meet but ya I think we need to a g2 meet to show UH what we got lol

OMG!! Another Utah member! Nice!!

UT member checkin in…

familyg2 what happened to the shoot of the db1s b4 the meet ?

if you want we can get something else going before then? im down with it.

When: April 18th, 2010 1pm
Where: Meet at the Macy’s parking lot at the Layton Hills Mall (just off exit 331)

We will meet at the mall for a small meet and greet. Then decide on whether to eat first (where), or to cruise first.
We will be heading up Weber canyon (I-84), then take trappers loop to Snowbasin.
From there we will go down Old Snowbasin road, and through Ogden canyon.
If there is anywhere along the way that you want to stop and take pictures let us know so we can put that in.
I will most likely be shooting video as well, and making a little video of this.
here is my cell so anyone that trys to give a valid excuse of why there not attending (eight-zero-one-five-zero-three-two-five-nine-six)
more info UH.net

Guess we can wait till the canyon cruise…?

Is your buddy bringing that other black one?

Damn… I wish my car was up and running… :frowning:

we had a pretty decent turn out yesterday we all meet up inj layton then cruised down to the inn-n-out in draper good time