Vacuum Line Issues

i need a copy of the vacuum line scematic or a couple pics of the vacuum lines on your car for 91 ls. i think i got some switched and i cant get a book right now. i need them asap! thanks, harry

hey man do u have a picture of the way your lines are ?

i can try to take some pics later. but mainly i am concerned with the 3 lines that go on the hard lines on the pass side behind the im near the throttle body. one goes to the fuel charcoal canister?, one goes to a T that runs between my intake and something on the front of the intake, and the last one runs to the valve/diaphram that raise the throttle by vacuum. ill get pics so you know what im talking about. my car just wont idle at all and misses at low rpms. i am also going to try cleaning out my iacv and check my timing today.

There’s a diagram under your hood.

the hoods been changed out and its not there. i think im going to buy a book tomorow. thanks anyway.

My car was an automatic so disregard the EGR stuff if your car is a standard.

1991 LS as well.

yeah i got a printout for my car and all my lines were right but im sure i have a vacuum leak somewhere? maybe an o2 sensor or something? ill figure it out.

No “Thank You” for posting the picture?

thanks for posting your schematic. i got a similar one from a cd repair guide.

:hugs:

Generally, out of all the things listed in the diagram…which items tend to fail or need replacement the most?

The vacuum lines are pretty solid and don’t really carry a load so they rarely crack IMHO. I’ve never seen those solenoids fail but I have seen the MAP sensor go bad although that is rare.

I’d be more concerned about the small water lines to and from the IACV and FITV.