Value Craft Outer tie rods

yeah whats nice is advance auto near me sells moog parts and i have a commercial account there so i get a little discount on them, always nice to save a few bucks. but def gonna replace my outers soon cause they are seriously messed up haha, boots are shot lots of movement, are the es boot covers even worth installing? i’m gonna order a master kit but i doubt i’ll use the balljoint covers that come with it

i wish i would have known!! i would have asked you for a hookup! lol

haha yeah but then shipping it to you would of evened it out i’m sure or maybe a few dollars cheaper i’m gonna actually call them and see what they say for a price

Advance usually has those 10-20% off coupons for anything over $100. Just buy it online and then pick it up in the store. Works out great :slight_smile:

luckyyy!! we don’t have an advance auto here :frowning:

yeah thats true aswell, i checked pricing

moog tie rods
54.99 online

47.99 with my discount

so saves me a few bucks but its like that on everythign i get from them so i’ve saved a ton in the past

Is Moog preferred over oem? Oem is about the same price, a little cheap actually.

moog has life time warranties

I see. Are the boots better then oem?

Dude… get them at Rockauto.com You’ll get them in two days…

I sure as hell wouldn’t spend any money on non-OEM products, especially when the OEM part is cheaper. OEM parts never come with a lifetime warranty, but yet the parts seem to last most of the life of the car…Also the fit and finish of OEM parts greatly exceeds any OE equivalent. Sorta-fit is a good example. I’ve used both in the past, and I never have have a doubt about the quality/longevity of the Honda piece

moog parts are just one of those brands that just does it the best. always use their stuff when i can. they’ve been around forever and their stuff is in everything. their name = quality. i should shut up now seeing as i don’t own stock in federal mogul, lol