Version2Lab's Mystery Meat 2 Sun. April 14th

Anyone going? It’s Sunday April 14th. I’m thinking about heading out there and would love to meet any G2IC members!

There’s way too many Infiniti/Nissans already saying they’re going. Not enough Acura/Honda love!

Located here: 201 S. Orange Ave., Orlando, Florida 32801
RSVP on Facebook here : http://www.facebook.com/events/149938171825748
It’s free!

Here’s the graphic flyer.

EDIT: I just realized this conflicts with JDM Beach Day in Daytona which I am going to unless a lot of people on here want to go to the Mystery Meat.

thats one hell of a flyer…

Right?!? They posted it on their website and said they’d host if for forums, blogs, etc. I don’t know who their graphic designer is, but it’s pretty out there. Are you going?

Nah, i dont think i’ll be able to make this one…

I stay away from meets like that. Both jdm beach day and v2lab are filled with thieves looking around and scoping out the next victim.

Thats with any car meet. This is a shopping mall to them.

Really? Never been to a big meet like this. Should I stay with forum meets only? Those are the only ones I’ve ever been to.

If you like hanging out with people who think their car is the hottest thing since sliced bread and follow every trend when it comes to how their car looks, by all means go. If you take pride in your car and don’t wanna expose it to thieves who could possibly follow you, I would steer clear.

go and have fun… just take the bus or get a ride. if you like the parts on your car that you worked hard to get, then take someone elses car there.

dont take the chance and even mention you have a car to strangers. dont make yourself the pretty girl in the short skirt that doesnt want to be touched… you know what i mean?

Well said. I think I’m gonna pass on this one!