WA Meet: Forum Fest 2013

June 22 @ Pacific Raceways. I’m crusing there with the Civicwagon.com guys, but if I can find more DA members around the Spokane area that would want to gather up and make the trip, it’d be a nice cruise.

Here’s the FB page. http://www.facebook.com/events/193858024084409/?fref=ts

if i can get my b20 put back together i am down!

wait i just noticed you said spokane:( im on the other side of wa pretty much

Well regardless G2IC can be represented there if we get enough to go. I’ve never taken mine to a meet before, so it could be cool.

I’m down for a gathering, but, I would have to meet you in George. Its on the way to Seattle from Spokane.

For sure, that’s not an issue. So far it seems the DA guys that I know will cruise with the wagovan guys. Maybe we can all stop for a bit to stretch our legs. It’s a 2 hour drive or so from Spokane to George. What are some gas stations right off the 90 that would be easy to reach and get back on the interstate from?

George is basically a gas stop. Only place to gas up right off I90, popular stop for the concert goers of the Gorge Amphitheater. There’s 2 gas stations both with adequate parking, one is a cenex and the other is George’s country place with a subway.

If I can finish up the DA in time I’ll have my bro take it while I drive the DB. :smiley:

Chaggy you can meet up with me lol

Sounds good man. I guess there will be 10 Wagovans roughly, and perhaps an EF, and 2 DA’s, well 3 or 4 if you got yours ready. =)

I’ll be there. Hope the weather is nicer then last year though…

My crew was gonna go out, but we have a run that same day unfortunately.