WA Meet Sept. 12. 2010

Here’s pics of the all import show that clementino1, ///Nick, teg cruzr, and i attended. hoping for a few more G2IC members to come out but there is always next time! we saw 5 or more DAs that showed up and i took pics of theirs as well… never saw this much DAs in one location…HAHA

causing91

clementino1

more pics

///Nick

teg crzr> sorry Shane, for just this pic! but your car broke our all white affair…LOL glad you made it to the show!!:rockon:

other DAs

x3

x4

nice pictures! next meet we set up is going to have to be in a parking garage or somthing because its bound to start pouring down rain soon lol

Loving the S13 I have 3 of them

nice DA’s

teg crzr> sorry Shane, for just this pic! but your car broke our all white affair…LOL glad you made it to the show!!

Oh I see it’s an all white thing. Ha Ha. Thanks for posting the pic’s.:up:

sweet pics, we def need to get another meet going next month and im down for a parking garage.

[QUOTE=teg cruzr;2172621]teg crzr> sorry Shane, for just this pic! but your car broke our all white affair…LOL glad you made it to the show!!

Oh I see it’s an all white thing. Ha Ha. Thanks for posting the pic’s.:up:[/QUOTE]

hey was youre da a gs? i know nie’s was an ls, charles was a rs and mine was a gs but i didnt know what yours was

i know of a good parking garage but the cops always kick people out of it because the building is un occupied

whats up guys im new to g2ic but im glad to see i made the page :up:
the white 91 with the blue wheels is mine

Nick it’s an LS.

[QUOTE=joeygggg;2172756]whats up guys im new to g2ic but im glad to see i made the page :up:
the white 91 with the blue wheels is mine[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the boards. I guess you couldn’t see the G2 stickers at the meet. :wave:

welcome to the most informative website on the planet joey! just dont forget to search before you post because people be trippin

thanks for the welcome guys

that honey biege one looks great

nice pictures guys looks like it was a good turn out. One question does anyone know where I can get that spoiler?

[QUOTE=joeygggg;2172756]whats up guys im new to g2ic but im glad to see i made the page :up:
the white 91 with the blue wheels is mine[/QUOTE]

yeah, glad you stopped so i can take that pic! If we knew you were a member, we could have made space for you on our spot! LOL

i agree!

[QUOTE=jhunter;2174082]nice pictures guys looks like it was a good turn out. One question does anyone know where I can get that spoiler?
[/QUOTE]

we spoke to the owner briefly and just found out that it’s not DA specific but he didnt say which car it was originally for. not sure if you know but JDP has a carbon fiber rear visor for our DA’s. We plan to get one for the wifes car…

[QUOTE=jhunter;2174082]nice pictures guys looks like it was a good turn out. One question does anyone know where I can get that spoiler?
[/QUOTE]

i acually taked to this guy about it. he said he just got one off ebay or something like that and cut it to work. looks hot though.

[/QUOTE]

thats a “solar wing”

heres a link. they are pretty spendy though imo.

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=90+integra+solar+wing&rlz=1R2SKPB_enUS385&wrapid=tlif12851683904852&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wf