Wedge seat brackets

I waited about 2 weeks for my wedge brackets to come in and they do not line up. Its pretty bad. Its like putting a dc seat in my da. Also the holes to mount the oem seat belt to are too big.

I called wedge and sent pictures of my problem and they are telling to shave the holes and that the seat belt holes on my OEM ACURA seat are probably not OEM. But they very much are.

Has anyone used wedge seat brackets in their integras? And was it a good fit? Because Wedge is really pissing me off with the service. I’ll upload pics later.

Basically 3 line up line this after putting some muscle on them.

I’ve had both passenger and driver side Wedge brackets and mine fit fine, I actually had some issues with getting my PCI bracket to work but the Wedge fit flawlessly.

This guy had a similar problem with his wedge brackets although it was in a different chassis. Apparently wedge also told him to drill new holes. Sounds like he kept bugging them until they made him new ones.

http://honda-tech.com/appearance-build-threads-122/panchoeks-build-thread-3234928/

They told me they would remake it to my messurements but at this point I’m just pissed. I have a event next week and they wont be done by then. Probably would take a next 2 weeks. Also I have lost confidence in them. The person I spoke to made me doubt the work they would do once they got it back would be right. I’m going to with planted.

Any updates?

Got my refund from wedge. The car is under construction once again. At least want to get 2 more track events in. No replacement seat bracket has been ordered yet.