Welcome back, G2IC!

Glad to see the site back up and looking great!

I still have my Integra and am looking forward to driving it a bit more this year rather than letting it sit like normal.

At this point I havent been putting much work or money into finishing the rest of the parts i have in the stash, but maybe one day.

Though in the last year i did get some motivation to install small bits that were more of a bolt-on thing… Mugen pedals, brake lines, header shield, Seeker oil cap and radiator cap, finally installed the catch can in the driver wheel-well area… it was a nice change to actually work on it a bit.

3 Likes

Still lookin good sir!

A bunch of old heads lol sold the old rhd , picked up a db2 to bring back to lift

1 Like

Glad to see the site up as well. I’ve still got a DA as well. I think this is my fourth one.
-nino

1 Like

Is there still a “view new posts” button somewhere?

1 Like

Click “LATEST” on the top.

1 Like

Thanks Neal. Am I going blind?

Y’all younguns be using phones for everything LOL I was referring to desktop interface :slight_smile:

Hit the 3-line hamburger and then “TOPICS”. It defaults to “Latest”.

1 Like

:+1::+1:
Yougunns? I’m 45. :man_with_turban:
-nino

I feel it… in my back.

I still have my db2… unfortunately it has been sitting in my mom’s driveway (covered) for the last few years. I’ve been wanting to do a full rebuild/restoration, but with the housing market the way it is… it’s gonna be a while until i buy a house with a garage. But the itch to restore it is getting strong

1 Like

I don’t blame ya one bit. Trying to work on a car outside is rough.