Well, the good news is.....

No more Fast & Furious franchises.

Why? Who will revenge Han and kill Statham?

Definitely not Paul Walker, that’s for sure.

Don’t get me wrong. I feel AWFUL for his family and their loss. But when someone thinks that just because their stunt driver made 'em look good in a MOVIE, that suddenly they have the talent to handle a half-million-dollar car on surface roads at speeds fast enough to engulf it in flames when it crashed, I can’t find myself weeping for them at all. Unfortunate for the passenger, that’s for damn sure.

Just came on here to post this. From the most reputable news source possible…
http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/30/paul-walker-dead-dies-car-accident-fatal-fire-crash/

Crazy stuff, definitely speeding for sure, I don’t think it’s been confirmed who was driving either way both parties consented to going fast, wrong place at the wrong time I guess.

[QUOTE=armedferret;2305832]Definitely not Paul Walker, that’s for sure.

Don’t get me wrong. I feel AWFUL for his family and their loss. But when someone thinks that just because their stunt driver made 'em look good in a MOVIE, that suddenly they have the talent to handle a half-million-dollar car on surface roads at speeds fast enough to engulf it in flames when it crashed, I can’t find myself weeping for them at all. Unfortunate for the passenger, that’s for damn sure.[/QUOTE]

Someone else was driving.

They’ve already ID’d the bodies that were completely engulfed in flames?

All the stories I read (including the one picture I saw minutes before the crash) make it appear as if he was NOT driving the car.

Sad for his family and friends either way.

That’s gotta be the fastest ID on charred remains in the history of ever.

If they made a zombie version of him on the walking (walker? :giggle: ) dead I’d start watching again.

No, but there were plenty of bystanders around that watched him get in the passenger seat. Sure, they could have switched at some point but all signs are pointing to him being a passenger. Don’t let the facts get in the way of your lame thread though.

I won’t. It’ll be just like the dipshits you keep voting for.

WTF are you yammering about? You don’t have anything intelligent to say so you want to cry about Obama…hilarious.