Went AutoX'ing this Sunday

Well it was my 1st time ever AutoX’ing …my good friend got me into it …i was running on 14" civic Hx wheels with 195/60 azenis on them …i didnt do as bad as i thought …it was a long course from what my friend has told me from all the others he has run …my best run was a 65.721 seconds …and from what i seen the faster cars where running in the low 50’s high 40’s …i ran in the sts novice class …

all in all it was alot of run and i plan on doing it again …and im going to try road racing not sure when …

p.s. ill have 1/4mi time prob next monday …

Congrats! Autox is a very addictive sport. As always, seat time, seat time. This is a good first step to road racing. Personally I do plan on going on a open tack day next year for sure. Keep going and remember, you can drag race anything but to turn left and right… now that is a challenge. :manual:

yea i am more into drag but i want to try autoX and im glad i did …and i cant wait to try road raving …and the more seat time i get the better ill get …taking some of those turns and the slolums were fun … :manual: