West coast spoilers

Has any one heard of them? my friend can get a cf hood for my car for like $375 shipped, just checking to see if any one used them before.

haven’t heard of 'em, but if you go with it and like it LET US KNOW!!! well at least let me know! cause my hood latch is messed up and i need (okay want, but it’s justifiable want:)) a cf hood with pins…

zoom

Well it is ordered and should be here in a week. the total cost was $402.09 and if i don’t like what i see i get a full refund. i won’t put it on till spring (car is still getting worked on) so the shop will have it on display till then. i will try to post some pic in a few weeks.:evil:

let me know also… im lookin for a CF hood… where is this west coast spoilers located? in cali? what city? thanks…!!

Don’t know what city they are in but in the last issue of Import Tuner they speak of their new skyline front end for civics. They do have a web site. kinda cool ?

Originally posted by b16si
Don’t know what city they are in but in the last issue of Import Tuner they speak of their new skyline front end for civics. They do have a web site. kinda cool ?

can you post up the website for me? thanks man…

www.westcoastspoilers.com

or call them at (888) 245-9464

i should have it this week some time so i will try to post pictures next week.

Originally posted by b16si
[B]www.westcoastspoilers.com

or call them at (888) 245-9464

i should have it this week some time so i will try to post pictures next week. [/B]

koo… thanks b16…:smiley:

well i got the hood on the 27th and it looks all good.

the edges are a bit rough but i expected as much, which i really don’t care about. the finish and the carbon fiber look ok, i haven’t put it on yet to see how it fits, i told the shop theycould keep it for a while to put it on display.

all and all i am happy with the $400.00 purchase and can’t wait till spring to put it on.:cool: