Have you rolled the fenders?

:smiley:

~2350
+42mm
No
No

Damn, I have to shave off 300 lbs? :worry:

Do you by any chance have 2 (or 4) 16" Azenis that still have some life in them? I need tires

And by some lifeā€¦I meanā€¦ not heat cycled out. When the azenis heat cycle to death, they just give unexpectedly at the limit. So 2/32ndā€™s is fine as long as theyā€™re still damn grippy. :dance:

What trim Integra do you have? 92-93 RS = :rockon:
My 16" Azenis(215) are just about done. Theyā€™ve got a little bit of tread left, but I donā€™t think they are performing as good as they once did. Iā€™m actually getting a set of 615s to replace them with(205-40-16) soon. Iā€™m also getting some 205-50-15s so weā€™ll see which ones actually get used. The new Hankook tires look interesting though, and theyā€™re a hell of a lot cheaper.

Keep me in mind before you toss the 215ā€™s. A local guy ran his 215ā€™s (also his DD street tires) down to the wear bars and the ass would snap around unexpectedly. If thereā€™s tread Iā€™m interested :dance: .

Iā€™ll send you some pics when I get the tires replaced. I just donā€™t know if itā€™d be worth the price of shipping them up there.

okay thanks.

Thatā€™s what iā€™m looking to get since they come in 215/45/16 and about $20 cheaper than the Azenis(215). Hopefully theyā€™ll be comparable to the azenis.

Theyā€™re supposed to be better. Let me know how you like them Jon. You coming to the meet this weekend?

San diego one? Iā€™ll try. Youā€™ll be there?

Yes and Yes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Niceā€¦ but who the hell is Jonsterā€¦???

Sounds like you might find out on Saturday.

:fingban:

:hugs:

for Jonsterā€¦

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117557

sorry to OT on the Road Gigiloā€™s Thread.

Hey Nino, you coming to Atwater the first weekend of May? We are having our event on April 24 for a test and tune event.
I have a co-driver this year and learning a lot! Itā€™s amazing what you get when you keep your foot on the gas and let the car turn and not try to make it turn?! :bang:

:lock: bunch of streetracersā€¦

Iā€™ll be up there for the tour, but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll make it to the pro(although my car may be there).
-nino

nino - got pictArs yeT?!1111one