What bumper lights for my tegg

Like the title says i dont kno what bumper lights to get for my db1 so whats your opinoin the Amber or smoked black ones heres some pics of my car http://s405.photobucket.com/albums/pp137/Gentu_Integra/?action=view&current=n632750181_4269337_2571.jpg

Amber.

smoked ftw

I have just never understood this obsession people have with JDM amber. I think its looks about as good as having the amber in our stock corners…Or amber fogs which IMO doesn’t look good at all.

So my vote is Smoked or cleared/white.

ok how hard is it to smoke lights cuz smoked amber lights are crazy good looking but i cant find them anywhere but password.com and none for the gen 2 integra

is it legal to have the Smoked bumper turn signals >??? in Ontario

Smoke’ em yourself. get some model car window tint pint. (spray type is best.) Use that & it’ll come out nice. not too black. That is, unless you keep coating them.

You can do amber that way too. Just get transparent orange model car paint. Or get some orange & yellow brush type, & mix until you get the color you want. There’s a Teg Tip on how to do it.

http://g2ic.com/tegtips/lighting/19.html

this way would be better if you did a clear coat over the base. get some 1000 & some 1200 wet/dry paper & go over the steps w/ these two grits on the new paint. Then hit it w/ the clear for a coat or two, sanding & buffing inbetween. You’ll get a bitchin’ finish that will last. Just wax the lights when you polish & wax your lights when you wax the car.

:getsome::manual:

Corniest quote ever: “Get yours today! JDm is IN!”

Do what YOU want with the car though, it’s yours, so the only opinion that matters. If you like the look of amber do it…if you want smoked, do it. Doesn’t matter what we think, you’re the one driving it

I don’t see why you’d have a problem with tinted bumper lights. Should be ok. Usually it’s the headlights, or the tails that get too tinted that cause a problem. Might want to double check w/ a cop or DMV or something though to be sure.

[QUOTE=renegadex96;1956599]Do what YOU want with the car though, it’s yours, so the only opinion that matters. If you like the look of amber do it…if you want smoked, do it. Doesn’t matter what we think, you’re the one driving it

I don’t see why you’d have a problem with tinted bumper lights. Should be ok. Usually it’s the headlights, or the tails that get too tinted that cause a problem. Might want to double check w/ a cop or DMV or something though to be sure.[/QUOTE]

Thanks well thats what imn not sure about i like both sets of lights amber and smoked my Zen motorsports black housing headlights are on there way aswell

since u got orange top half and black bottom half smoked would be cool but then again like someone posted up top its what you like the most.

[QUOTE=peakellz;1957250]

[/QUOTE]

Thanx for the edits Could you possibly make the smoked bumper lights with the Black housing ebay headlights Just so i kno how its good it looks (i got them now ill get pics once they get here supposed to b here next week:D)

and by the way im deff getting smoked not the amber

Amber FTW. It breaks up the black a little bit, and it compliments the orange tone. If you go with the black ebay lights it will break up the orange.

thats actually a pretty decent chop!

haha thanks

yah ur wicked dude and thanx for editing those pics :slight_smile: by the way heres a new pic of the car

nice!!!

thanx :slight_smile: