What car inspired you/got you into DA teg's??

i think it was an 05 issue of sport compact car. white 92 or 93 rs. mugen sides. NA. there are pics of it in the old school thread somewhere

I grow up with muscle cars had a 57 Chevy truck. got when i was 13 and restored it.
walking home form school when i was 15 i saw a 93 civic si i wanted that car so badly. but never got one

when i crash my EK

my girl talk me into my integra it was clean every civic i saw was beat up.

this guy…

i know that jasper da lol right on

For me it’s Patrick DA (Tnd2Gen).

It’s the black DA with the Hiro Spoiler.

For me:

It was time to get a first car and I looked at some craigslist adds. I saw a 90 GS that wasn’t in the best condition, therefore it was pretty cheap. I looked at some pics online and I saw what it could potentially look like compared to other affordable cars and that was it. A done deal.

Bad part is that it was in such awful condition that it wasn’t worth the work, so I just got a 91 RS to drive while I looked for a better shell. Still looking… :frowning:

The very first picture posted the one i did, is that the factory jasper green? or was it resprayed and had other stuff added? because sapposedly my car is jasper green and looks a lot darker then that? j/w sorry if its a stupid question