What color should I paint my Panasports?

Just got some new wheels 15" panasports, previous owner stripped the paint on them, so i’m looking to paint them, i was thinking either Silver or Gunmetal…

let me know what you guys think

Silver cause they look dope the way they are now

im srry but i think gunmetal will look alot better

Just dont do black, either silver or gunmetal either would look good. maybe even white?

i would prefer silver over gunmetal

Gunmetal all the way

light aqua-netish with a pizzazzious tint of magenta purpleloids :rockon:

How about White with a chrome lip. That would ultimately match your car the best. Definetely White with Chrome lip.

color-match :slight_smile:

whats up man, i did my panasports in gold. i’d probably go with a dark color wheel with your car color, white would be nice too… do you know what offset yours are? my setup was off a miata and my front were slightly hitting the caliper.

yeah i was thinking white as well, my last wheels were some white track r’s

so i have my mind set on either white or silver…

not sure on the offset on mine, but i had to put spacers because they were to close to my calipers as well, but i believe they are like 15x6 offset isn’t really low, my car is pretty low and it doesn’t really rub

[QUOTE=w0rd.;1839084]yeah i was thinking white as well, my last wheels were some white track r’s

so i have my mind set on either white or silver…

not sure on the offset on mine, but i had to put spacers because they were to close to my calipers as well, but i believe they are like 15x6 offset isn’t really low, my car is pretty low and it doesn’t really rub[/QUOTE]

what size were those track r’s?

15’s

ic. thanks.

id either do whites or gunmetal with like crome lip

i like white id look so nice and go to the honda dealership and get the honda stickers for on the wheel it would look so nice

Motherfucker! That’s one HOT lookin’ DA! :stuck_out_tongue:

White with polish lip gets my vote!

Josh

a light gold would look baller