What do you do with your da9 ???

well guys i want to know what you do with ur da9

autox/drag/track/touge/hard park/ show car

let me know what ur car is built for

mine is a touge car i run the touge in my da9 i love doing it i get a rush racing down a mountain with a wall and a rail on the side of you so basicly it tell me make a mistake and crash :slight_smile: i been running the touge since 2008 i lose my first da9 to some fuckend drunk driver :frowning:

but post what you use your car for

my car

car: 1991 acura integr rs

wheels: xxr 002 15x8 0 offset

tires: toyo proxies r888 205/50

suspension: tokico iluminas tokico springs / asr sway bars front and back / some new buchings here and there / strut bars

brake: drill and slotted rotors/ project mu brake pads / stainless steel brake lines/ new master cylinder / motul race brake fluid /

interior : gutted need to take out everuthing under the dash next and then the tar

exterior: vis carbon fiber hood with one vent / home depot lip / rolled fenders/ planing on going with fender flares in the near future

engine : stock b18a1

here are pics

i know you guys mak not like it but thats fine i built my car the way i want it not on how other people want to see it

i only have these pics right now since im at work lol

sorry these are just pics at the track ill put pics at the touge later lol

i stay in baldwin park ca

i run turnbull and gmr

turnbull more tho

if you other da’s

are local lets get a line up there lol

sorry if i mispelled anything or mad a mistake lol

What are Turnbull and GMR? You should check out the HFF Challenge thru SpeedVentures. The new season will be starting in a few months (rules are changing slightly and we’re awaiting new dates). Here’s a link: http://svc.speedventures.com/fly.aspx?layout=homepage&series=144 We’ll have dates at Buttonwillow, Streets of Willow, and most likely a Chuckwalla event as well, and maybe something else, who knows.

sick da man… good to see DA’s reppin in racin…

i recently ran mine at the track and best was 13.3 1000ft… im goin turbo now though… would like to do streets of willow eventually…

got any vids??

turnbull and gmr are canyons (turnbull canyon) and (Glendora mountain road)

pretty fast drivers

i wanted to join but i might do it later down the line wen i get my truck

for now ill stay where i started the mountains

no vid sorry

HFF challenge isn’t a big series or anything. They’re just track days where you fill out a spec sheet to see what class you’re in. If you do well enough then you can win prizes or discounts on future track days. No entry fees or anything, and you can bring anything from a stock car to a fully prepped race car. It’s a lot of fun.

[QUOTE=da9runner;2238502]well guys i want to know what you do with ur da9

autox/drag/track/touge/hard park/ show car

let me know what ur car is built for

mine is a touge car i run the touge in my da9 i love doing it i get a rush racing down a mountain with a wall and a rail on the side of you so basicly it tell me make a mistake and crash :slight_smile: i been running the touge since 2008 i lose my first da9 to some fuckend drunk driver :frowning:

but post what you use your car for

my car

car: 1991 acura integr rs

wheels: xxr 002 15x8 0 offset

tires: toyo proxies r888 205/50

suspension: tokico iluminas tokico springs / asr sway bars front and back / some new buchings here and there / strut bars

brake: drill and slotted rotors/ project mu brake pads / stainless steel brake lines/ new master cylinder / motul race brake fluid /

interior : gutted need to take out everuthing under the dash next and then the tar

exterior: vis carbon fiber hood with one vent / home depot lip / rolled fenders/ planing on going with fender flares in the near future

engine : stock b18a1

here are pics

i know you guys mak not like it but thats fine i built my car the way i want it not on how other people want to see it

i only have these pics right now since im at work lol

sorry these are just pics at the track ill put pics at the touge later lol

i stay in baldwin park ca

i run turnbull and gmr

turnbull more tho

if you other da’s

are local lets get a line up there lol

sorry if i mispelled anything or mad a mistake lol[/QUOTE]

If Darth Vader drove a DA…this would be the one!!! Nice Teggy bro!!!

^^ thanks you just gave my da a new name lol

looks dope… I like it.

Love what you’ve done to the DA.

+1 for darth vader lol

you should get some track videos. how did you do against other cars?

Reminds me of the turbocharged Ford Tbird model, and it “SURPRISINGLY” looks good.

lol glad i could help!!!

I autocrossed until I blew my clutch and messed up my transmission. I’d rather do circuit events though.

Right now, I use mine to kill.grass in my yard and make my monthly insurance premium slightly higher. Hopefully tho, dd one day. Pretend touge on some backroads every now and then too…

Oh yeah I forgot. I daily drive mine and work on it. My only car I have. :0(

wow looks crazy mean from the front… definitely an empire vehicle lol… mines daily driven, b20 w/ ls trans… ran consistant 15.2 on the 1/4 before i got it chipped… hoping to source a gsr/b16 tranny and get into the 14s non-vtec!

i daily drive mine to lol it kind of sucks since its my only car

:frowning:

im tring to get a lil ef 4 door auto for daily