What goes around comes around....

Well, sad to say but one of our own has done me wrong in a transaction, but big ups to the staff at paypal to return the money to its rightful owner. Long story short, I paid this dude $200 for some 1pieces that were never sent. Called and called and spammed text and he said he would return my money because he said that they were now broken. 1 month goes by, and then more weeks. He then stops taking my phone calls and text. I file a despute and he has time to respond but he doesnt. Dunno but i dont wish anything bad for the kid, or god forbid anything happen to him but I then escalated the despute to a claim. He then has 10 days to respond in which he didnt, and paypal took proper actions and returns the money to whom they feel fit, Me. We all know times are rough and I did give him plenty of time trying to be the nice guy that I am. But, It had been a month and 3 days and im just now getting my money back. Again, Thanks paypal for making it right. So to my fellow members keep your eye out on Derrick Sheppard aka bobodahunk06. Just be honest to people with your transactions over the net. If you cant ship fast, TELL EM, If you cant pay fast, TELL EM. Communication will take you a long way. Here is where it all started.
http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?208157-TN-One-pieces-itr-yellow-stich-boot-xsi-thrid-rake-light

R1

glad you got your scrilla back.hows the db?

Did oil change today and chirped out a few gears. But yea since i got my green back im back in the market for some 1 pieces WEWT!. I was even thinkin of just using the ebays off my LS on the DB cause i like em. They look good with a bra IMO. :slight_smile:

R1

Leave his account some negative feedback. Some users don’t browse this forum (disputes, etc.) so if he tries to sell something again, people will see how bad this particular transaction went. He might have other feedback, but I don’t know about other members, but if I’m buying something on here (or other forums) if the other person doesn’t have 100% positive feedback, I AT LEAST read every detail about his previous transactions that I can find to determine if there was foul play. If I suspect ANYTHING, the person doesn’t get my money. If the user doesn’t have 100% positive, it is at least a warning sign to AT LEAST see what was said.

Leave negative feedback, if you haven’t already. Help protect future buyers/sellers.

btw, glad to hear you got your money back.

Thanks man, ill do just that.
R1

yet, you still havent. what gives man. that why we have the trader rating system. dont be afraid to use it :wink:

True^

I’m definitely a fan of leaving/receiving/reading feedback.

hmmm. crazy. he’s supposed to head up over the border to scoop up my oem optional front lip. dunno if he was still planning on doing that, but i may just hold onto that now