What struts are recommended?

i know better than to go to pep boys to get OEM replacements. mine were oem replacements that blewout with the stock springs in. im not trying to waste money. i have made my decision. i will get the KYB’s maybe the Blues if i can wait to get the extra money. but rite now i have many other problems with the car that just arose since the storms so this will be put on hold. :sad:
But thanks again guys…if any of you have either the KYB’s (any of them) or the Tokiko blues please post your oppinions and any problems you have had if any. Thanks guys.

I hate to break the bad news to you, but the Tokico Blues, and KYB GR2’s are meant to be OEM replacements. They have close to OEM rebound rates, and are just made to higher manufacturing tolerances than Honda’s OEM dampeners. On my first G2, I blew out the two front OEM shocks, with too low of a ride height, and too high of a spring rate. Then I bought 4 Tokico HP Blue shocks, and blew-out the front two for the same reason. (Too low of a ride height, and too high of a spring rate.)
My current (and 2nd) G2, came with 4 Tokico HP Blues, which for some reason havn’t blown-out yet. I also find the rebound rate to be too low. If I were to do it again, I would get a set of Koni Yellows.

-Andrew