What swap is best for me??

Im still debating which engine swap to do or even if a swap is necessary. I currently have a b18a with 89,000 miles. I was considering LS vtec, but now im thinking about a b18c1 or possibly an H22. Any suggestions? Im not trying to spend too much on the swap or have to deal with comlications. Im would be willing to spend more on an h22 if its not a b!ctch to install and get an ecu for it. I head they dont make an ecu to fit a 90-91 for the h22 is this true?

Re: What swap is best for me??

Originally posted by FASTEG
Im still debating which engine swap to do or even if a swap is necessary. I currently have a b18a with 89,000 miles. I was considering LS vtec, but now im thinking about a b18c1 or possibly an H22. Any suggestions? Im not trying to spend too much on the swap or have to deal with comlications. Im would be willing to spend more on an h22 if its not a b!ctch to install and get an ecu for it. I head they dont make an ecu to fit a 90-91 for the h22 is this true?

first off the h22 swap will be the most expensive considering cost without aftermarket modifications. Secondly, how much are you willing to cought up for this project? I dont wanna fill your head full of candy if you dont have the $$ to pay for it

:bow:

Well don’t get a H22A it will cost to much and you would make alot more power if you stay B-series. just get the LS block rebult with everything new and get a VTEC head.

i had the same problem you had and i was going to do B20 but i just did LS/VTEC cause i had the block already, i have CTR pistons, a six puck, with a B16 cable tranny, the head is ported with springs, retainers, valves, with JUN stage 3 cams and hondata.

check out this web site www.PYR-racing.com
houston tx

im making 194 to the wheels just keep the LS BLOCK