what turbo kit

looking to buy a turbo kit for my 91 with 93 front bumper with ls vetec with type r head looking for some thing bolt on with minimal cutting and as complete as i can get just want to run 7-8 psi do not want a china kit and dont want to spend a ton any thoughts

If you want 7-8 psi just get a street trim supercharger that way.your still street legal and you’ll have lots of tq in the lower rpm.
Cheap turbo wise i gotta say ebay turbo that comes with everything you need. As long as you dont push the little turbo to its limits it should be fine.

iam looking not to spend more than 3000$ id rather go turbo here in ct if it passes emisions thay dont care if its turbo or a v8 in it

lucky you i live in cali which is a bitch cant really do much to the car for performance wise.
Here is a site that sells full turbo kits and its way better the ebay with the price range your looking for.
http://www.go-autoworks-store.com/index.html
You can even watch there product in use during racing on youtube…These guys know what there doing

^^
There is now a 90-93 Integra Street Kit available from GO-AUTOWORKS

yea i can vouch i brought 2 kits one for civic eg and on for a dc i made great power with them in past now that this is avail iam going to get one

sweeeet now i know what turbo kit im gonna buy sometime in the future:)

thanks integ got the kit from go auto works looks good will be installing soon